8.14.2012

Renegade: the photos

8.14.2012
It's been almost a month since the Renegade Craft Fair in San Francisco. We had so much fun and met some wonderful people. I mentioned last post that we had the best spot in the house, with an amazing view of Alcatraz and the Hyde Street Pier area.

Here are some shots of our booth and our wares.

Amanda and me







































Ruffle dishtowels, gray placemats with cross stitch X's (these sold out, but I think I'll make some more... I love them, and so did lots of customers), and ruffle runners.





















Pillows and some paper products... notepads, notebooks and thank you notes with a french knot for the period.


And last... Alcatraz with a little fog hovering around it. Beauty!

Photobucket







No comments:

Post a Comment